About Me

My photo
I'm a loving [although sometimes crazy] wife, a [very] loyal friend, a passionate educator, an involved citizen, a sensitive soul, a faithful Christian, a fiery Aries, and a classy lady.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

So it's Been a While!

Wow, I realize it's been almost a month since I blogged. I've thought about blogging but actually getting words onto virtual paper has been difficult. Sorry about the long delay folks! I've been a little busy soaking up the awesomeness that is newlywed bliss!

I promise to analyze and go over every amazing detail of our (almost) perfect day and share my ramblings with you. I have to say immediately that hands down we had the most amazing bridal party ever assembled. The men and women who stood with us and all the folks in the background who ran the show were absolutely amazing. Surrounding myself with positive people who love me no matter what and don't hate me instantly when I have a bitchy moment is pretty much the most amazing gift I could've asked for on my wedding day. Suffice it to say, I did have a few Bridezilla moments over wedding week. Thank goodness my friends are forgiving. :)

Everything didn't go exactly as planned, but some of the bloopers were the moments we'll remember and laugh about forever. The heat wave was insane and completely uncharacteristic of Tennessee in June. We ran out of beer, lemonade, and water. The ice cream was a hit! The carousel was jamming all night! Oh, and my FIL dropped his pants leaving the ceremony. From what I've been told, the reception was a blast. Unfortunately, I have very little recollection of most of it. Former brides were not kidding when they said don't even both trying to remember because you won't!

For now, if you'd like some sneak peek photos, visit Christy Foreman Photography's blog. You can also see our photobooth pictures here then click on Patrick and Mandie's wedding.

Also, I'll soon be blogging about married life and our new adventures. I'm sure it will be entertaining, as our life almost never sees a dull moment. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment